Monday, May 21, 2007

the opening

Hi… this is the first time I ever write a blog. ^_^

Thanks to the kindness of Google program who created blogger, so newbie like me can post my story on the web, by just three step.
Wuahhh… that’s a BIG help.
So applause and lots of gratitude for people in Google, who have taken the trouble and turmoils to create this kind of program.

This purpose of this blog is to share some of the thought I have collected in my journey in life about money and life…

Life is good… Life is great… And there is so much greatness in it… so amazing to be able to life in this century….

I write topics about money, because this topic has caught my attention about 2 years ago as I enter working environment.
I found interesting phenomena about money… The cause of many trouble and despair in this world, yet all people I know struggle to get it more…

Funny isn’t it?

So hope you enjoy my writing…
HAVE A GREAT LIFE !!!

No comments: