Friday, July 13, 2007

Let's Struggle

Hai…
I want to share to all my readers what I have been through.
I cannot pretend that I am strong all the time, and all my effort is paid handsomely. In most cases, it’s not.

Just recently my parents turn down my proposition to own a property.
A positively geared property, this is rare in nature. A 2, 5 floor with 11 bedrooms. Just need a little renovation on paint and bathroom. Abracadabra… just like new.

A positively geared property means that the land value grows quite good over the time and the building give you a high return every month. Usually it's one or another, either it give you capital gain or monthly income. But this one can give you both. In Indonesia, they call it “kos”, rooms are rented by many people in the same house. Need a little more management, but it’s income can cover your mortgage. House paid by your tenant, and after 15 years you will own it free and clear.
Not Bad…

But finally I have to let it go. Since I don’t qualified to get financing from the bank (yet), and my father wont let me use his name… (He even don’t want me to enter property investment, at least for now)

One principle they taught me is “If you don’t have it, you can borrow it”.
The only problem is no body want to lend me the access to financing.

Hahaha….

I take this as a learning experience…
Even at that time, it hurt my feeling, ego, and motivation.
But I think ‘My Time’ is yet to come….

So for reader out there who struggle to make their first attempt to become millionaire in fast way….
JUST DON’T GIVE UP.
MOVE ON… AND ON… AND ON…
Again and again,
Cause some day… that time will come. Just don’t give up.

No comments: