Thursday, July 26, 2007

Loneliness

May be the most hard part in this millionaire journey… is Loneliness.

When your family don’t understand what you are doing. An even talks you out of it. You fell that you walking alone…
Feel likes no body to thrust, no body to share…

My dear friend said, it because we swim in different pool. Or you can say, talk from different perspective…

It had been 2 years now…

After so many books and seminars, no real result yet, but obviously already start disagreement between me and my family.

Being millionaire involves many fearful things, such as lend money from bank. This is a good leverage, and a must way to be millionaire in faster way. As a booster to propel your financial shuttle to the orbit of financial freedom.
But my family is very scared even to discuss about this topic, moreover learn about this.
Also about high return of investment… although there many scam out there, but there is true high return you can get and in perfectly save vehicle too.
They said “If this is so good, why all people don’t be doing this and get rich”. I think it’s quite funny… because not all people know and even they know, a lot of them don’t want to learn, for various reasons (just like them).

Please, don’t get me wrong…
I love my family. They are good and loving people. Just don’t see money the way I see it.
This is just a story that I want to share with my friends.

Hope you all have courage to take the journey…
No Sacrifice, No Glory.

No comments: