Wednesday, November 21, 2007

How can you have a strong and positive believes (2)

This is another way:

Do INCANTATION

Say a mantra to make you wealthty.
Say it with all your emotion and add it with physical motion. Repeated it many times, over and over again, every day, until you succeed.

Strong believes will bring you Luck.
Or at least, it gives you courage and makes you take action to achieve your goal.
So: Do Incantation.

This is some examples:
* What ever happen, I will grow stronger and achieve my goal.
* Every storm will pass, and I will succeed, no matter what.
* There are no failure, there only be success or learning experience. If I am not succeeding, then I must learn more. If I learn, I am surely succeeded.
* I am strong, confident, wise, and wealthy person.
* I can do it if I want it. And I have a great ‘want’ to do it.

What is your incantation?
Tell me about it.


I sure that you can have a great and wealthy life…
ENJOY… ^_^

No comments: