Wednesday, November 21, 2007

How can you have a strong and positive believes (3)


To have one, you also must have a good reason.
You must know why you can believe it.
This will be a strong foundation when bad time comes.

Example:
Statement: “I know I can succeed!”

Question:
“How do I know I can succeed?”

The answers can be:
= Because I know how to do it, that is learn and cooperate with the successful one.
= Because I am a person who willing to learn and take action. I am strong and I have succeeded many times before.
= If others can do it, I can do it too.
= I believe God want me to succeed, and He gave everything I need to succeed. And in trouble times, God will help me.

Answering that kind of question with logical answer is an easy way to guide our subconscious mind believes that we are capable to reach our finish line.

Be Courageous!
^_^

No comments: