Sunday, August 12, 2007

Know Thy Self

To know what we are…
This is a path that we all must cross.
This one drill that all of us must endure.
Because know your self inside-out will bring true success

This is the Key Question that will unlock your true well being.

(Answer this one by one and list as many as you can)


I am Happiest when I ________
I fell Excited when I ________
If I have all the money I need, I would do ______
The Best Advice I ever received was _________
The Best Thing I ever did was ________
Work is best when ___________
Life is best when ___________
My Hidden talents are _________
My Purpose in life is _____________
I have the most energy at work, when I ______
The skills I most like using at work are ____________
What people admire about me is _______
I am best at ______________________
The thing I need that can help me is _____________


After you finish answering these questions…
I say “Congratulation, You have made a great progress in your personal success”

Have a Great LIFE………
You deserved it!

^_^

No comments: